Skip to main content

Minority Mindset Community
Network with other Minority Mindset thinkers.

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Usually you can find tax information on the website for your city, county, state, etc. by searching for it online and then looking for a website for that location. When searching on the state or federal level you could also look for websites that have a ".gov" address. They will have the most accurate information because they are actually run by the state or federal government. There might be better places to look but for the limited amount of research that I have done on taxes, that is where I have gotten my information. Prepare yourself though, there will be a lot of material that you can read on those sites and most of it won't make sense (at least that is my experience haha). Not sure if that is exactly what you are looking for but good luck!

LM

Hi @Mohammad, great question! You'll definitely want to check out the what @Landon Martin suggested, going to a .gov website for more specific information and then deciding what type of info you're looking for, (Like how to file taxes for a business, person, or an invetment property). These types of sites will give you detailed, accurate, and up-to-date information on what's going on with both federal and state taxes, depending on what you search. You'll also to check out IRS specific sources by searching for that information online.

If it helps, we published an article on a topic similar to this not too long ago. You can check it out here: https://theminoritymindset.com/tips-save-money-taxes/

N

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.