In essence, the essay should summarize the results of your own theoretical or theoretical-empirical research taking into account the proposed topic. The material for this research can be literary sources proposed by the teacher, real or artificial empirical data. In such cases, the teacher sets the goal of diagnosing the productive and creative cognitive activity of students. Is paperhelp legit? As part of this, the latter have to analyze the information, interpretation and reasoning on the basis of the laws of pedagogical science, as well as the comparison of factual material, approaches, methods, alternatives, with the provision of a reasonable conclusion, subjective assessment of the topic under consideration.
Essay writing gives students the opportunity to:
- organize their own independent activity;
- to reveal the depth and breadth of the studied material, to discover the non-academic sides of the studied subject;
- to increase the degree of mastery of the theory of the designated subject;
- examine the material from a non-standard (creative) and original perspective;
- develop skills in formulating ideas clearly and competently, while following the logic of a narrative;
- develop associative rather than reproductive thinking;
- use quotations, examples, arguments and evidence within the topic under study;
- diversify the forms of practicable learning activities;
- increase motivation.