Here, We discuss the best solutions to resolve aka.ms/accountsettings Not Working Issues. Below are the best steps:-
- Check that you are using a non-beta version of Minecraft.
- To access most Minecraft realms, you will need the non-beta version of Minecraft.
- It is possible to leave the current game and start over with the upgraded version.
- Check that your internet connection must be strong.
- Check your device's settings to ensure that none of these external elements are interfering with your game.
- A network cable may be a more reliable option than Wi-Fi for faster connection and game speeds.
- You can also restart your realm for higher performance. If you have backups, you can access your world from them.
- In the Realm settings, you will find a backup option.