Twitter isn't just for businesses and brands. It's not just for people who like to make jokes at each other. It's not just for YouTubers who throw their new videos into the wind. Anyone, including authors, can carve out their niche.
Authors and Twitter now have a special relationship. At first, glance, condensing thoughts into 140 characters appears difficult for someone who is used to writing hundreds of thousands of words at a time. It's not nearly as difficult as it appears. Consider cover blurbs, elevator pitches, and other types of short-form extra work. That's what Twitter allows authors to do.
A list of possible ways for an author to promote themself on Twitter has been compiled by book advertisement. They're all simple and relatively easy to do, thanks to the author's flexibility and the relaxed environment in which they're allowed to work.
- For book preorders, provide a link to your website.
- Encourage reader participation and express gratitude.
- Earn Writer Follows by Following Other Writers.
- Make a list of people you want to pay attention to.
- Make a list of people you'd like to assist.
- Tease New Book Elements.