Follow the steps below to set up QQ Mail on your Outlook.
- Open Outlook on your desktop and go to the File tab.
- Select Add Account and then choose Manual setup or additional server types.
- Choose the POP or IMAP option.
- Enter the QQ Mail Server Settings as required. Fill up the Your Name, Email Address field. Select Account Type as IMAP. enter imap.qq.com in the incoming mail server and smtp.qq.com in the Outgoing mail server.
- Enter your account username and password in the given fields. Select Remember password option if you want Outlook to remember your account credentials.
- Wait as Outlook syncs your account to your device.
- Once done, you can manage, send or receive emails from your QQ account.