1. Go to the Aer Lingus flight change desk when you arrive at the airport.
2. Have your photo ID or passport, as well as any other required immigration documents, on hand for verification.
3. Request changes and pay the Aer Lingus change flight fee depending on your choices and availability.
4. After you pay, the representative will make the requested adjustments to your current Aer Lingus reservation.
5. Tickets will be emailed to your registered email address after confirmation.
Give us a call at Aer Lingus change flight contact number if you have any questions or concerns.