You can reset your Hotmail password either through Recovery Email or through Security Question. These are the 2 ways by which you can reset your lost Hotmail password. Follow the steps given below to perform the Hotmail password reset:
- Firstly, open the Outlook app on your phone.
- Input the correct email address and click on the Add button.
- Hit the "Forgot my password" option.
- After that type the correct Captcha code.
- Type your other email address or mobile number according to your choice.
- Click on the Send option to receive the code.
- Input the recovery code in the textbox.
- Verify it by again typing the same password.
This is how you can perform the Hotmail password reset. If the problem still exists, then dial our helpline number and contact our support experts.